Re: [CCAMP] Regarding IPR on draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-ospf-g709v3

Francesco Fondelli <francesco.fondelli@gmail.com> Fri, 26 October 2012 08:52 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=OesC1sCV581SfSnLuKZPWwMTSXksvpMnOx69uuhWblY=; b=siZlwsp74cY65qycTK28HElCOvh7Gt2CokynFY1TYHw2SZWw8QKPoBVBvpo+5PCuQW HTv4ntdbWooSQIl4MYbeN6xpsfPLGrpUbXiOK7xoW9X/l8MYvLaVpmMFafydZfpN16jO 5Ft3WiTsmxzTd7Qvr89WMdsu3G2VWTe29/puAhEWsgChvHeD++fmqkE4EnWdIzlV3kCf ag07r53fJv7pu0q+bpvwjIhtjAKiYksS4aevmQhVnkLNiSEQEO/RkMkiczL5fpMPJ2pF AF2+wcieVpBd05e2JHA8StJOlRVArrNYz4rmPCQlUBootGDZ/4YjyDlSf33realiqmDA qefw==