Re: [CCAMP] Comments on draft-ietf-ccamp-rsvp-te-srlg-collect-07

Lou Berger <lberger@labn.net> Thu, 23 October 2014 16:42 UTC

Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2014 12:42:49 -0400
From: Lou Berger <lberger@labn.net>
To: OSCAR GONZALEZ DE DIOS <oscar.gonzalezdedios@telefonica.com>, "draft-ietf-ccamp-rsvp-te-srlg-collect@tools.ietf.org" <draft-ietf-ccamp-rsvp-te-srlg-collect@tools.ietf.org>
Cc: CCAMP <ccamp@ietf.org>
Subject: Re: [CCAMP] Comments on draft-ietf-ccamp-rsvp-te-srlg-collect-07

Oscar,
    Much thanks.  I expect that your next version (which addresses these
and any other comments, perhaps even before HI) will be ready for LC. It
probably would be good to review the changes with the WG in HI,
particularly the completely new section 1.1. to ensure consensus  --
perhaps even just 1 or 2 slides.

Lou