Re: [CCAMP] Pump-priming UNI/PCE/ENNI/MLN/... discussion

"Adrian Farrel" <adrian@olddog.co.uk> Tue, 22 October 2013 21:47 UTC

From: Adrian Farrel <adrian@olddog.co.uk>
To: 'CCAMP WG' <ccamp@ietf.org>
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2013 22:45:08 +0100
Cc: draft-farrel-interconnected-te-info-exchange@tools.ietf.org
Subject: Re: [CCAMP] Pump-priming UNI/PCE/ENNI/MLN/... discussion

Sorry!

Lou quite correctly points out that I should say...

This is not your AD directing how business in the WG should be done, nor at what
outcome the WG should arrive with consensus.

I am just being a humble co-author on a document that is not even a WG document.

If you all want to tell me I am mad or don't understand networks, that will not
only be your right, but will be quite refreshing. If you have other ideas about
how to arrange the discussion, go right ahead and tell me I am wrong or that you
prefer to do it different.

Adrian