Subject: Protocol Action: 'Link Management Protocol (LMP) Management Information Base (MIB)' to Proposed Standard
From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
To: IETF-Announce <[email-masked]>
Cc: Internet Architecture Board <[email-masked]>, RFC Editor <[email-masked]>, ccamp mailing list <[email-masked]>, ccamp chair <[email-masked]>, ccamp chair <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 May 2006 15:12:06 -0400

The IESG has approved the following document:

- 'Link Management Protocol (LMP) Management Information Base (MIB) '
   <draft-ietf-ccamp-rfc4327bis-01.txt> as a Proposed Standard

This document is the product of the Common Control and Measurement Plane 
Working Group. 

The IESG contact persons are Bill Fenner and Ross Callon.

A URL of this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ccamp-rfc4327bis-01.txt

Technical Summary
 
  This memo defines a portion of the Management Information Base (MIB)
  for use with network management protocols in the Internet community.
  In particular, it describes managed objects for modeling the Link
  Management Protocol (LMP).  It updates RFC 4327 to correct incorrect
  numerical values for the values of the TruthValue TC.  These numbers
  were all in text such as DESCRIPTIONs or examples; the MIB itself is
  unchanged from the one in RFC 4327.
 
Working Group Summary
 
  The Working Group has consensus to publish this document as an RFC
  at Proposed Standard level.
 
Protocol Quality
 
  This document was reviewed for the IESG by Bill Fenner.