[CCAMP] Adam Roach's No Objection on draft-ietf-ccamp-ospf-availability-extension-11: (with COMMENT)

Adam Roach <adam@nostrum.com> Fri, 10 November 2017 04:48 UTC

From: Adam Roach <adam@nostrum.com>
To: The IESG <iesg@ietf.org>
Cc: draft-ietf-ccamp-ospf-availability-extension@ietf.org, Fatai Zhang <zhangfatai@huawei.com>, ccamp-chairs@ietf.org, zhangfatai@huawei.com, ccamp@ietf.org
Date: Thu, 09 Nov 2017 20:48:20 -0800
Subject: [CCAMP] Adam Roach's No Objection on draft-ietf-ccamp-ospf-availability-extension-11: (with COMMENT)

Adam Roach has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-ccamp-ospf-availability-extension-11: No Objection

introductory paragraph, however.)

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ccamp-ospf-availability-extension/

COMMENT:

Thank you for addressing my discuss and most of my comments. I'll note that the
following comment applied to two fields ("Availability level" and "LSP
Bandwidth at Availability level n"), while the fix has only been applied to
"Availability Level":