Re: [CCAMP] FW: I-D Action: draft-ietf-ccamp-l1csm-yang-03.txt

Leeyoung <leeyoung@huawei.com> Fri, 06 July 2018 21:39 UTC

From: Leeyoung <leeyoung@huawei.com>
To: "t.petch" <ietfc@btconnect.com>, "ccamp@ietf.org" <ccamp@ietf.org>
Date: Fri, 06 Jul 2018 21:39:44 +0000
References: <152962050398.31812.6467603772771193083@ietfa.amsl.com> <7AEB3D6833318045B4AE71C2C87E8E173D01BA77@sjceml521-mbx.china.huawei.com> <024a01d40b2e$3899ed40$4001a8c0@gateway.2wire.net> <001701d40d6b$1a330500$4001a8c0@gateway.2wire.net> <7AEB3D6833318045B4AE71C2C87E8E173D0212C8@sjceml521-mbx.china.huawei.com> <01e901d4137d$43ac6bc0$4001a8c0@gateway.2wire.net> <7AEB3D6833318045B4AE71C2C87E8E173D021B92@sjceml521-mbx.china.huawei.com> <041101d4151e$915a3f80$4001a8c0@gateway.2wire.net>
x-originating-ip: [10.47.128.44]