Re: [CCAMP] comments on draft-ietf-ccamp-mpls-tp-rsvpte-ext-associated-lsp-08

"Rakesh Gandhi (rgandhi)" <rgandhi@cisco.com> Fri, 09 May 2014 20:28 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=12909; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1399667296; x=1400876896; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:in-reply-to: content-id:content-transfer-encoding:mime-version; bh=/WzPdo5mL3vPul4Ekg7a99f8QtgivBcjvjXj4sz58l0=; b=kwfivpJk+LVIqUiCeUEgeHvfyYyYF1MdbKIAebYZr0hBewm+oE80obAP xm33Cx0wvCytImGuyM5QOzuk7ExVqvxp5Itaw798akY1Frp/HKuCKda1l Ks0JPPdX+PypC/P/AsYWYmcGdpHJ9D9UYIx5bAK+82ZxRICx4CaWk9aJf s=;