Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-ccamp-rsvp-node-id-based-hello-01.txt
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2004 15:58:04 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Common Control and Measurement Plane Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Node ID based RSVP Hello: A Clarification Statement
	Author(s)	: Z. Ali, et al.
	Filename	: draft-ietf-ccamp-rsvp-node-id-based-hello-01.txt
	Pages		: 7
	Date		: 2004-10-26
	
performed by some means other than exchanging RSVP Hello messages, 
   use of Node-ID based Hello session is optimal for detecting signaling 
   adjacency failure for Resource reSerVation Protocol-Traffic 
   Engineering (RSVP-TE). Nonetheless, this implied behavior is unclear 
   and this document formalizes use of Node-ID based RSVP Hello session 
   as a best current practice (BCP) in some scenarios. The procedure 
   described in this document applies to both Multi-Protocol Label 
   Switching (MPLS) and Generalized MPLS (GMPLS) capable nodes.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ccamp-rsvp-node-id-based-hello-01.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-ccamp-rsvp-node-id-based-hello-01.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ccamp-rsvp-node-id-based-hello-01.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.