Re: [CCAMP] Mirja Kühlewind's No Objection on draft-ietf-ccamp-mw-yang-10: (with COMMENT)

"Yemin (Amy)" <amy.yemin@huawei.com> Wed, 31 October 2018 10:33 UTC

From: "Yemin (Amy)" <amy.yemin@huawei.com>
To: Fatai Zhang <zhangfatai@huawei.com>, "Mirja Kuehlewind (IETF)" <ietf@kuehlewind.net>
CC: The IESG <iesg@ietf.org>, "ccamp-chairs@ietf.org" <ccamp-chairs@ietf.org>, "ccamp@ietf.org" <ccamp@ietf.org>, "draft-ietf-ccamp-mw-yang@ietf.org" <draft-ietf-ccamp-mw-yang@ietf.org>
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2018 10:32:38 +0000
x-originating-ip: [10.110.114.112]
Subject: Re: [CCAMP] Mirja Kühlewind's No Objection on draft-ietf-ccamp-mw-yang-10: (with COMMENT)

Hi Fatai and Mirja,

Thank for your comments.
The draft co-authors discussed on this again. This draft defines YANG models. For developers who implement this yang model, they don’t need to know the technology details.
For example,  BBE, SES, they are just a data for the YANG model developers to process. But knowing the defintion will definitely help the developer's understanding.
So those reference are to provide addtional information.
According to IESG statement, it's better to put them in the informative reference section.

BR,
Amy