Re: [CCG] Proposed Changes to License Agreements

CW Mail <mail@christopherwilkinson.eu> Thu, 09 March 2017 18:54 UTC

From: CW Mail <mail@christopherwilkinson.eu>
Date: Thu, 09 Mar 2017 19:54:05 +0100
To: Tobias Gondrom <tobias.gondrom@gondrom.org>
Cc: Trustees <trustees@ietf.org>, ccg@ietf.org, GREG SHATAN <gregshatanipc@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [CCG] Proposed Changes to License Agreements

Dear Tobias Gordon:

Thankyou. I shall also review the document and respond in good time for your schedule.
I would like to clarify how exactly the envisaged Community Reviews would be conducted.

May I suggest that those of us who are in Copenhagen next week might  meet briefly and informally to establish personal contact.

Best regards

Christopher Wilkinson