Re: [CCG] Proposed Changes to License Agreements between ICANN and IETF Trust

CW Mail <mail@christopherwilkinson.eu> Tue, 02 May 2017 18:47 UTC

From: CW Mail <mail@christopherwilkinson.eu>
Date: Tue, 02 May 2017 20:44:27 +0200
Cc: IETF Announcement List <ietf-announce@ietf.org>, CCG PTI <ccg@ietf.org>
To: Trustees <trustees@ietf.org>
Subject: Re: [CCG] Proposed Changes to License Agreements between ICANN and IETF Trust

Good evening:

Thankyou Kaveh Ranjbar for this information.
For the avoidance of doubt, may we please have confirmed that this is about Community Review of the amendments to Exhibit E that have already been approved by CCG?
In which case, which Community entities are being consulted and by whom?
I understand that there are no additional or new amendments proposed in this text. Is that correct?

May I also suggest that IETF please cease to use .docx formats because they are incompatible with Open Office .odt
In this case in point, the text that is described as a 'markup' contains no edits, redlines or other markups.

(This is a longstanding feature of .docx I am not inventing anything!)

Regards

Christopher Wilkinson