Re: [CDNi] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-finkelman-cdni-sva-extensions-00.txt

Ori Finkelman <orif@qwilt.com> Fri, 17 November 2017 03:07 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=qwilt-com.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=h2N2WnImcZkRJttfhWV1MjL+DeoJOOBdCMFP4IJ+dm8=; b=gQgGFtoGkQCsOutDVD9p23RZo6is6TUGG/aatDRI2YVvmDXAOcLueqkqF5dyVUSdfo n5LkJeZD44Ga62KDrfT7RFHxJmnvje/uq0LtDbMgOLJncHb1hXBoLq8QbrFygvZOYW3i UTcwxIXcPmXD1UvNmID6N2OZ1JBeksyn8BT1Oha960E1heafYTs2TeK6/mLA1UNprykN VPUx6/kOtwSkJ0nctfSjJVov0PubJ900kUJdK8966DRDhgQY8rDaBD1EQFc81blPJnLv TyX2z235RakF6PWJiCdRQnrW8xPr4rfJiXgICjLNBNKxKGH4R9OfEzl+jlz+7xUtTGZ5 3Hxw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=h2N2WnImcZkRJttfhWV1MjL+DeoJOOBdCMFP4IJ+dm8=; b=tRr4zxPzbKwZ8R6azBSEVNcrtkMm3jwaszpcSCac1/hn7W7LobsCGnrx5sat3r/+rh abMzl8N0GD/QY8nxno8LlH+J/b83FBfdhQ593V8XhxSVMnYgdr63Imxrz1JUe/yAQtAj P9kEVE7quKt5mJ31rjhwssEIVDhdA95Kcrp0MhB9dXS8uvr8ZyMWUPemTsKP4YMKIdiY YeGI7m/aho05V9PUM3zjF2Na8ed/GKuy5dhSbxiDKQvGKVdeGY4KV123aZngDP3mMWMZ sqZwj4Qdn71x7AqwalGA9uvxQ8YnC3xjnlYiyjBJGTFlDuBTeVgcdbrzPN/BqWkZVgc2 O6mg==