Re: [CDNi] AD review of draft-ietf-cdni-uri-signing-19

Barry Leiba <barryleiba@computer.org> Thu, 23 July 2020 20:59 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc:content-transfer-encoding; bh=6gSISFNiAdy0FzyY9J1WkOH6vbajVv8I2CTcTVzaANA=; b=ju2e0eOL6bjC5kijQVAIlCOhDfrDEse7qxbv/CA7NHyESdQ2z9LjSU0/7KtQqk+nK/ G8z6dmHofhC2dBoskJwMqUZJu87bPGQIstthfw4K0Yrqod7vTPeNxyzCAz26yla16tUi 1Tgk5LEwtKm2znWDNbr2EaW3XHXEyauXGKijdQPDrpdXB9frZPZ3v/zmA9WwMc7nhPGV jgtbR/ar4sAmKFoBAFEE9l/X6fmzZSRGWxQpEkxy6pQz3tcbIE0MXLTZB5WdUXBZrtpY UFU5Ucz6I9fctRxkb0cyfGwjbDnGCl+bU32Bqvh81wDOzOY+PsQVgAGNo0JbsrRzPIla maFA==