Re: [CDNi] Request for WG Adoption: CDNI Metadata Model Extensions

Andrew Ryan <andrew@andrewnryan.com> Tue, 05 April 2022 12:56 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=andrewnryan.com; s=google; h=message-id:date:mime-version:user-agent:subject:content-language:to :references:from:in-reply-to; bh=CtO7/xlDMrGrZq4Wu2bHpBhyZk7kryUJEbPKptwWpgU=; b=eb8pXs66rWjiJ1xdv3uzkMZb4JQq5Z8fBkwVEzFyJGvNqZNRpEfIeXPJ1MANGbmlcF n8Ls2tH68HfCAL7VcXBMs6rk75BgzdD+Yl/Lg9bFq73qo50OcD7wrQue2pZXmCYJERG1 apvOTgXwY+MvJNPZgw3f2Wpk+Jubw3xnxxsUU=
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=x-gm-message-state:message-id:date:mime-version:user-agent:subject :content-language:to:references:from:in-reply-to; bh=CtO7/xlDMrGrZq4Wu2bHpBhyZk7kryUJEbPKptwWpgU=; b=wdSU7XjcoZUBtWpoNuAdYzJnEdy1GcSSvjohoqhwGcImMjOx9f3USYDtIemutih7Zl 2XN6rlyl1vLeBTxASrBRm2lmqeabu/KOU9iSmLAmSb7deJ2dVF94uwkC9xDOePBtNGD7 UGoa9siWepxTxEJsLa7TADe86AlUOe2h5iBYwsxxVp/ryM4idUfm9PYC1N1j7Pg+KvHr Blk/nfYcm+hR5paH1BMZEApGBXB6yw3/ABcVZYYHXZ+yIn30E8wrwPK2ZIxDf7EAQ9/A pLVQm+KHKGqCYOWIKPTC5m96DqTG6w5A4AIlAV63E6DPSbv6dymqbSDQ6/D113V5opbm qB/g==