Re: [CDNi] I-D Action: draft-ietf-cdni-request-routing-extensions-02.txt

Kevin Ma <kevin.j.ma.ietf@gmail.com> Sun, 05 May 2019 04:25 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=FhLOrDY9WlNtFZpYJYrHE/bUtThLIHzlVAPCABYhumk=; b=FHZOWMJny4dJuHAoUPPyAx+vx42eqUx3hRb7laxXwNBcLu+Z+HTE6lRsDyN7ubI87c 1QvIfBkfMEORt2WdBcGdj8n2/seAtNmlW1SqWJ/EMJXQJKBVTuWwDCIKEP+ksPmKnsjN uUxvvKv68bSSX8DZiGHW+/paz0SCMwJZI/AXvuixKYdP37Gb3Vfa9BVyATuQzPec+mVd q6sbQoqMGIL86klSyYPxiyg6s1emdD+dmEFuSqoFVXlUBLM78n6uGbPq7xWWnqAcAb2W SeOLAtDKGjVa/3KBBJF39KzzRVawXca5hs9nxDV1bmQrELZ6dCAZ2Feb1w63c8b5o/pX nuLg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to; bh=FhLOrDY9WlNtFZpYJYrHE/bUtThLIHzlVAPCABYhumk=; b=DvP16SWgTg19DH08Go/vJCX/qKWQKVCSFBEN0SMpkyMrT4JCyTDkcAMgS7wC6v69C3 54Ht4+xndK7oBfCzuR5WtgE75MsGLGJUHiIL5DQONSEWsxFChYeCljyXsJy0YQ4oO4Wc pp5SeX7AZtbTMPnZwTPhDsvvw74I+RS4NF2X+NLEO3Vvy7gkDC5/JQy9lS4t+KtaF72M M8qzZL4nhK0v2gff3fkvKkasyqWC/pqK1YvPmQ6VPlib0gdoahe+YWAi9yuIEtITLEkJ yVQhYoIcGj4KWqRSQDcDQfZT9dheb2k+JvagjSNNXxTB889iZFgsmJ6w77xSxfSHI5Yr ISag==