Re: [CDNi] New Internet Draft: draft-sopher-cdni-footprint-types-extensions

"Kevin J. Ma" <kevin.j.ma.ietf@gmail.com> Tue, 27 July 2021 12:56 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=content-transfer-encoding:from:mime-version:subject:date:message-id :references:cc:in-reply-to:to; bh=ZrSlEVU4ImJatL9+ZIjyFrg8C/ggAM1xt/V/RzubdTM=; b=YWjEHQ2C0mxTCeCvzOtSRrYRCWc8B0mD5pDwXDTKmRpb0Xk5rnVISrHAG800E4JDSe iou8pibOjr6SNiFw6hhNuCrCNmNyWALb4LqjpC7zl3TSfod6pwDNUYkMQnYR7fNt38ky eN80ctpBmVha1WtI8txzMZUs/Ecav6pPhHBi9k8lwE6CMsTbCnWPXBtQly0X5bOkJ7Jn aUxdcizVNhMUDLx939KdigiBunrZXaqrd5mrOa2tSVwH3H9H9jXWovDzxz8p8I02vx1q GZgYjPqNa3Ys6l6+QjNoA3c55aPzu+O5rWF7+jkm9Lz5m/jW4nqeuULuk8uT5QscyuQs 5XHA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:content-transfer-encoding:from:mime-version :subject:date:message-id:references:cc:in-reply-to:to; bh=ZrSlEVU4ImJatL9+ZIjyFrg8C/ggAM1xt/V/RzubdTM=; b=RUHGnHx6tmol39gTxKtpklSs907i3EP206sfiKTAGY9MUO33WW3PbdyXicbXvwgqX6 ezh1eTWu9hGqbsYRecDPMvDt6+QqPE0mau7wFSCsQWdWWnBny9fxQbEEk9+NVNq1nw8m NTV5s3jXb0NI/yGLt71ba7R57Pr/e3922A+Bb369W2BOCZ/Gqx+m2ejz2EGVy2SQf8cr bFKQm8sXj2pttRLC+IyUKo0xUQC7X4kh80jvdlPZYVxZd81xYnqioebYtVU7RhL2+cXE aXBG9Jn4IDQAQ/DQ9mBJKbuxgSXRGghPGsqKdNV84f0kxT0OlaJ0nPK+XMTtAVfca2rQ VAUw==