[CDNi] Fwd: I-D Action: draft-ietf-cdni-request-routing-extensions-08.txt

Ori Finkelman <ori.finkelman.ietf@gmail.com> Wed, 20 November 2019 22:21 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=TwnQzoxE6pmTrai5oZGBuLWiJ9zGXyWueYdn4kiYZZM=; b=F6nx6vX+ukaRHfn/xTZVxwnBso3gPAId/BdqigtD77sK37WcM4EiUDFCSc5JkCo1IQ 9EUXYSK/TKmOsL0ASJDZA15h3kvXNmQPnupZPMWbnnEvB5tXaaI7zPRz/SPVGEbVbvXF 7sZjn7RKoqm+r0RnO1fepGT3PVl0ZAK5nZcB6Qa/rerDLy6k3tGbKRkZyBTm/Z6cUqey d8cc+NMmCYVQSEE5mO2AyJF2TE/uhOuupCkDK52gsrEiv7yriq3MpyJlllr2jTz+LECj u9pqpSNMnpzw0Oe1FiYWFmX2PhwxFbPe41BpnNsrosJBTIt0HKbVkCpR0DNVHuErd3oC 7WOA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to; bh=TwnQzoxE6pmTrai5oZGBuLWiJ9zGXyWueYdn4kiYZZM=; b=r4VVtQT4uxf6K+u7wQ8+sMFlHLNHbO14jhbcQ68XLGoWbWNb0WmO+iTRz72jZFiStL nqByGrMBvJTdTJ496BNLWvmuZaGkTkwE3azDFlVj2HNZrjPxpTSOuFK0GScztLfwWQx5 pgpxgOKk1DHecfRBwWL4zTS1fgTLKg34LiikGNlaMTxJTJMMcqp71iV4ntQDIqNLJyW8 ymyRfuEMspgeUFTah+F2dQWLWmd7Pb2CuCvgUN/dKtIGYNxpw8HLCGJgBewvNJjiwaR8 DoHXQ4GULIVBcYxf/b//wssI0FKW+wPnDxQIOeQIXEyDpHrCkwnT9nQ17e1XyChnQuCC /Tgg==