Re: [CDNi] Ben Campbell's Discuss on draft-ietf-cdni-logging-25: (with DISCUSS and COMMENT)

"Ben Campbell" <ben@nostrum.com> Wed, 08 June 2016 14:33 UTC

From: Ben Campbell <ben@nostrum.com>
To: Francois Le Faucheur <flefauch@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 08 Jun 2016 09:33:50 -0500
References: <20160518223257.14733.37895.idtracker@ietfa.amsl.com> <3E2786B2-9204-447C-9A53-A3CB0213E0F5@niven-jenkins.co.uk> <573CFEC8.8010600@cs.tcd.ie> <5DED924E-C407-44E9-8FF1-477B26B69647@niven-jenkins.co.uk> <573D09D5.1020501@cs.tcd.ie> <C23FF36A-E663-4158-B6CE-4E129BFEE9C2@niven-jenkins.co.uk> <573D19C3.3050304@cs.tcd.ie> <A4F4089F-DAB0-4BE2-AE95-6B3BABB52D04@niven-jenkins.co.uk> <59AB96A8-B811-443A-8256-54D45141F96E@gmail.com> <CCFC316B-04CD-4EAB-87EC-618FE6166931@gmail.com>