Re: [CDNi] Request for WG Adoption: CDNI Metadata Model Extensions

Matthew Stock <stock@csgeeks.org> Thu, 31 March 2022 20:32 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=csgeeks-org.20210112.gappssmtp.com; s=20210112; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=i4xyfewR8rOQRwUNiYxqiZWr0fEeDYS9smfoojINavM=; b=lGS5w+U4sJT6qayudVri/eTHlkdpHXyqBHo9fECESkTJOoiEI/vWjSef66zb0mRZFR bnZ7ZpJm4H0OtOJLDDrs8dwnWYvDe8PLUp+Kvz43/Y7cqG5LnFoiiC0ug/QAMoFSaqjS 3TcxmrjLUhQhU2X+EBqyag0euJ32QPGlzgUgsngwPqf3Ev7ZTf7SK5Ss3HYtjaRoBm3k ascQ7PIPnWfcki7aAh9BfbaJMCaf9oKzPATwDrlzqnnM+cJFANC4S5BFFR0izTeQCPJZ R2kj1mMCMYOuW93i9Ma3BKUbpO40fnTWpHqas/lY6oOVa7DA+pSiygYPDjgOpteFasza V8Tw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=i4xyfewR8rOQRwUNiYxqiZWr0fEeDYS9smfoojINavM=; b=ZF+hFGacKJR105qsemi3zn4AjPnYul7UCWphLH3V/RRaklbRZviHTB//vcJ5JGuTlj 9Mb75zxtj7Qgavtm6c8c/eMfoDAJ65ECEc9OSVTGTVZrsnKrtdSl4TWXB1eSAms4dbg7 ujQ3OX7WDaz4caP85dH1cTpzF+u9dftK1cfbnCzexOMJO8wdTB678MPkp26RmF/04DPL Hu6HFlya2tP7rAbK7lrXDRLwCYUUhnLof1JqjTBvTyhFZYoE1ILf+B9HwTL4XVEa0Bet cxALCZ1uliz50UAZY0qnMyCH4ltJrgDlZ9MO648cOJxwMKEv8/QeZ/SrRJMffxfjBM1g aBNA==