Re: [CDNi] FW: New Version Notification for draft-fieau-interfaces-https-delegation-subcerts-01.txt

Kevin Ma <kevin.j.ma.ietf@gmail.com> Mon, 24 October 2022 00:40 UTC

X-Spam-Status: No, score=-7.005 tagged_above=-999 required=5 tests=[BAYES_00=-1.9, DKIM_SIGNED=0.1, DKIM_VALID=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_AU=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_EF=-0.1, FREEMAIL_FROM=0.001, HTML_MESSAGE=0.001, HTTPS_HTTP_MISMATCH=0.1, RCVD_IN_DNSWL_HI=-5, RCVD_IN_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, SPF_HELO_NONE=0.001, SPF_PASS=-0.001, T_SCC_BODY_TEXT_LINE=-0.01, URIBL_DBL_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, URIBL_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001] autolearn=ham autolearn_force=no
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20210112; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:reply-to; bh=3W4Ze4Oa2o6kvp6D3ll9kr50nOz0sUMPAaFCdUgSM9o=; b=E+yYt+6N9AjVGIOPLIHx0NzWHDnvBnxquqhHorMD1m2E7oUu8BH2TIoasoCmr/L66C FWh5whzM7zFb8VWtkVnihI14qnPyu2rCojoPRFOLGMKhC8cUBEa+WD5gNUzHg53gb2k0 5rYy+yomJAOVnKFNeGruePqT+9bUK6iSrfjlWkeIL64CtV6FOgLXASZy9PsltAONnlzO aAUFItW2uNAR4kBeGI2ZuSs53YcFNCtWJ4P+MUo/yZSGZ7dko+V4RQ7FE7DEEQosDsiD 34DWLrz39gcyOy6090U4ISSg5uZm5/JnOoekGDplFhKZL5MmH0VfjxznNXmpzW5JakK4 bsHA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id :reply-to; bh=3W4Ze4Oa2o6kvp6D3ll9kr50nOz0sUMPAaFCdUgSM9o=; b=O1uf0AXZlx+EI1mOhm5ECMWj+1TC6zzrMj5FJ6eourN0FkHWTndthGRPa8T0+m5vyc st0xdja+x6h2+vcGGxcGc9SEazCnKoGxpFIZJ/xAk/voxzQ1PVSH00PPd+Rhr8tlDR51 Myc3Okshczh7pcLdTz5Qbt8gB9K8XTa3FyMbGqP82S2OTFbj/HwRqShtLeHS0oRdrvFF 8DYgaT12KfblAa/uekxBAzXs8+opsNBdRFsJqGMTu0Zc/fKkSJ77gTmvjbUxtlMfzzz/ dTm+W/6uQ/nbjE6i3x2ptgRmD2ap5VNWgc5X4i9fYG//aOKEXqfAnittXlQWFNBTQZJ6 5crw==
References: <164321280803.8419.9611477208216008922@ietfa.amsl.com> <PRAPR10MB5273E44C9F88EBE2882AEBC08F209@PRAPR10MB5273.EURPRD10.PROD.OUTLOOK.COM> <CAMrHYE0TaHxBD7PH7Gc36T6zJWHo4kWQxHCDR4s_mWw0C2Ss1A@mail.gmail.com> <PRAPR10MB5273B098872588130F6A47E08F349@PRAPR10MB5273.EURPRD10.PROD.OUTLOOK.COM> <CAMrHYE0bXS4qvGwD49t_2QrCwRt4f9T+fPbFi-w-n69xfkYtUQ@mail.gmail.com> <AM9PR10MB41529F2F26BC09DCDD646FD98F819@AM9PR10MB4152.EURPRD10.PROD.OUTLOOK.COM> <CAMrHYE26KaOBZ14PoemreXXoRhCNjmyf3EMx8e9hwwsFaJgvVg@mail.gmail.com> <CAMrHYE3hDRr_ARVpnFFEb48U2jhsfiCLdX4OTz6fO0+yZTdLYQ@mail.gmail.com> <AM9PR10MB41522560F2E579B9D55D817F8F6A9@AM9PR10MB4152.EURPRD10.PROD.OUTLOOK.COM>