Re: [CDNi] New Internet Draft: draft-sopher-cdni-footprint-types-extensions

Nir Sopher <nirs@qwilt.com> Wed, 13 January 2021 06:34 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=qwilt-com.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=hjfxSnrpAd0M+XBpFVacXPK46dPSakhFOVsH6TTPopw=; b=Kzu1Ypg7XspBioVJnV/Hb20P+usHf5ZRhhIOxoJVeWHwLWVIMFyoLgNYzLQB6ONfn4 Ns38la/BlfNTHWYWEbz/CjJaeJtNRYci5+807RpavtXSoXBdAwJnXcToPG9DPLCLPLIY 2t5kk1J0WMjqgfQG3Em4Uf3ABuemuVbDldFG506+5EDDEtRC7l9/D1GsYrCAoSuH7/TA yjc1ZIc2sywdUwkxL2ePIBVj/hjMRnPTIo5d6a6lhrAiwdvMeBhQ8usRZ3KKnSS1lehv TXwhN2v3+qqFrX1+TMv3lwL8S41PzSwVu2d6V4C+UTBAFwkw+5sNS/9KodJnCzmSsheo TGLg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=hjfxSnrpAd0M+XBpFVacXPK46dPSakhFOVsH6TTPopw=; b=R7DiBb5bL2eQ/DDnc/I9oNmyiTBew3ZOPQ1Efd+/yfE22WxnERKpKPf6VFgCXBDhfq JsmBRu6Yz/56u/ItVHouvIcJCkiY+mx4rXdmbOHZN2mYuNjsnSFkvYLjXN8pPsNLM0gm tw7M160Vqpu8ZUYQMyrVlYzzLAcxfbFbp1eqnF4fUHgP6fIbHVRbmNDE6piQHpg0FPjj dks9lEGCTYy4cVAVLMnXEWOFjwstGgPRpz9UKUztligMRN5o6ZIMnJyUSBDMUns2JWOL u9J59NbogKC0vmLew+7N+H+BA7N58wFB6Q0r+kOwUBGxedRPiAK6ddqT5DKFSjFqlSUC DjHg==
References: <97e045b4b8ae42738a43f3dc0e3e1ca1@tbwexch02apd.uswin.ad.vzwcorp.com> <PR3PR10MB4239816DC20211300DC4EE49E1AC0@PR3PR10MB4239.EURPRD10.PROD.OUTLOOK.COM> <CAMrHYE2QM8+G2Z0BJ5O3iLej7qsxB_ZWY_8G9jHsrwVX0-1u8w@mail.gmail.com> <CA+ec=9paJQYpTQRc9v7C_WqekynApA-mNY90746uXc+_+mHs-g@mail.gmail.com> <CAMrHYE2Me__fOd8Q=e7ni98M6Aws+Z8YyyOfZamBjVUS7G2mzA@mail.gmail.com> <CA+ec=9pA4z3Psfj8NJwEenWEh_se0W_MgikQM5-CCVPf35qj_A@mail.gmail.com> <CAMrHYE2M1tTnMLV_xRSXmGL4sQgCxvYSER2mi3nLohHdrxm9fA@mail.gmail.com>