Re: [CDNi] I-D Action: draft-ietf-cdni-uri-signing-10.txt

"Brandenburg, R. (Ray) van" <ray.vanbrandenburg@tno.nl> Tue, 04 October 2016 08:34 UTC

From: "Brandenburg, R. (Ray) van" <ray.vanbrandenburg@tno.nl>
To: "cdni@ietf.org" <cdni@ietf.org>
Date: Tue, 04 Oct 2016 08:34:25 +0000
user-agent: Microsoft-MacOutlook/f.1a.1.160916
x-originating-ip: [134.221.225.191]
x-esetresult: clean, is OK
x-esetid: 37303A29BC344A666C7065
Subject: Re: [CDNi] I-D Action: draft-ietf-cdni-uri-signing-10.txt

Hi all,

As you can see, we’ve just uploaded a new version of the URI Signing document. This is a major rewrite that incorporates the decision we made in Berlin to base the URI Signing algorithm on JSON Web Token.

There are still a few open issues, but we wanted to get the groups opinion on whether this is going in the right direction.

Best regards,

Ray