[CDNi] CDNI FCI meeting at IETF-89

Jan Seedorf <Jan.Seedorf@neclab.eu> Thu, 27 February 2014 14:30 UTC

From: Jan Seedorf <Jan.Seedorf@neclab.eu>
To: "cdni@ietf.org" <cdni@ietf.org>
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2014 14:29:51 +0000
x-originating-ip: [10.1.5.89]
Subject: [CDNi] CDNI FCI meeting at IETF-89

Dear all,

I took the liberty of setting up a doodle to have some discussions on how to continue with the two current FCI proposals during the IETF-89 week (the chairs allocated some time in the official CDNI slot on THU, but I am afraid it will not be enough if we want to make some progress):

http://www.doodle.com/xfn59dgm5nit9v4a#table

I also took the liberty of inviting the ALTO chairs (in cc), as they can hopefully enlighten us on the ALTO WG timeframe and re-chartering, as dependency on the progress of the ALTO WG has repeatedly been mentioned as being a drawback of an ALTO-based approach.

Please all fill in the doodle if you would like to participate in this meeting at IETF-89.

 - Jan