Subject: [Cellar] I-D Action: draft-ietf-cellar-tags-19.txt
From: [email-masked]
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2025 22:41:22 -0700
List-Id: Codec Encoding for LossLess Archiving and Realtime transmission <cellar.ietf.org>

Internet-Draft draft-ietf-cellar-tags-19.txt is now available. It is a work
item of the Codec Encoding for LossLess Archiving and Realtime transmission
(CELLAR) WG of the IETF.

   Title:   Matroska Media Container Tag Specifications
   Authors: Steve Lhomme
            Moritz Bunkus
            Dave Rice
   Name:    draft-ietf-cellar-tags-19.txt
   Pages:   48
   Dates:   2025-08-26

Abstract:

   This document defines the Matroska multimedia container tags, namely
   the tag names and their respective semantic meaning.

The IETF datatracker status page for this Internet-Draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-cellar-tags/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-cellar-tags-19.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://author-tools.ietf.org/iddiff?url2=draft-ietf-cellar-tags-19

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at:
rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts