Re: [Cellar] AV1 mapping Matroska

Steve Lhomme <slhomme@matroska.org> Mon, 02 July 2018 07:38 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=matroska-org.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=srnBCtW0M5+UsaYWzvdF3UDB+TVGvu/kPJJEXlyqIx8=; b=OzjHUACN4o80aNctbpn8yydz3ThoJcnv0EDqTR7DD3GCqryzONaRS8kweCKbgECD4U AEnH/yaTunQskTe6Gt8UqXVbBOpaVKP92aWfLUIWrFBBLmsMzxtX6XR8RD8doZgXfMwD c3y3iy1CzCH1e2VRw4VvPD9KL1rBn6TEa/Q+OR937/ln0Lwya5bUzcqEO8jSU/P5dK1P iO6/xlrkanRjis/gLw64pbRa6JsEIRof6pJBRWRq9q2aBxHI9KV0hFiN1xN88VNf+x4l WwnO1npg79NWm/FXPbF+8LUhf1NT5suiigMMYwq6/bIi4wJYd8SHOjzHW6cv5WkyQfjw Su6w==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=srnBCtW0M5+UsaYWzvdF3UDB+TVGvu/kPJJEXlyqIx8=; b=WCZOJVEJSWlcbUw9jE8e5IPkQiUv/WjKy1lm4EMzWOGFYFKnzEsoz/wG18wsjMbzza TybjCShRNM2MsA1lCTi3FjqtnZvTru9xUDlvE1rMqMoN7X4Fu1q6d4gViGIyaJSVwrQ5 bgNPBHXTzCB+emOpRyHJripkMeEMl061ZrOcls4UDOJZSP9gLzryBHFoM25lhUxYvK5W 24TQM3RLoDHAwH1yRTvbBwiDf2OM/7JSqp+49TuYLvH1Q0uCAGgiiqWU0yrvU278nE1i ZgZJYzOvP96KcasyZ/61pB63g+tfv0aJp3JKFAqJRkDcqz3pEo58tKGri2MPzBHJg234 3FxA==