[Cellar] Draft Minutes from today's virtual interim call

Spencer Dawkins at IETF <spencerdawkins.ietf@gmail.com> Tue, 23 November 2021 20:58 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20210112; h=mime-version:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=s5WWVz1uNtxqE8UoSU2MB7tFUN+DXJverTTADAcHNrw=; b=U4LstGHRiF3DklrlizfRB5UEjc64Ktc6S2as0qas0xCAMfWxG5uzJw709EK5DneFWD iyuq4vw0Pj4bkvayzpdZr3M+Ta+BA7oj1UXRhTz1iAYTWHoqJsQqrIdP5rP9rk4jeAKa Y6x9INtiXyroNTxw/+N1xVXhJzfRKHA/FCHTRTNtP2mGGUjL752hFlEJ3DSBMmwc2Zpr eNiqxg6V5cHzS0wsqbzKZsYiRmM9a5OkbhcbSgPbYbAex3+r1quxRbuAxxQo8OTReDFR 45tv3z9i29YKZ6bwPz2re5TjETPlW+NkwwxDGnrrs0DYiCYeoBpiDfgYmQGDMPp92wn9 jZKw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=s5WWVz1uNtxqE8UoSU2MB7tFUN+DXJverTTADAcHNrw=; b=UTcyHY+fI5RHM25vrVs1LwmeHYjQdKHnfhsg7xta9Fangj0BYdEjnI62AeH3jzJjTY hP08uLhFXOJoinegAHGKybktslcM/908zWjVvX3qspAA8WGiwj7Yy5apfvAhIbwDtQeg SXIE6tepXuaBf5CnVU23fkpmEhYTbt3HoHv0VzAsmc2t556a5VBBVvf6S1TDn5+Qld5U GcaPrbn83l6j6XLL4oOEu2UP2f1/Zkdev1SpYvYVNfMr9rf5o3ZNzzM1gB73jzGJDidB kR0Ij7uOok7EQeFMCWTo5F0+tZLXjAUhm1MiD+7JkL8n1XhzemWc3aG/FdT+aiI1DwTK rs4A==