Re: [Cellar] Éric Vyncke's No Objection on draft-ietf-cellar-ffv1-17: (with COMMENT)

Jerome Martinez <jerome@mediaarea.net> Mon, 05 October 2020 08:05 UTC

To: Éric Vyncke <evyncke@cisco.com>, The IESG <iesg@ietf.org>
Cc: draft-ietf-cellar-ffv1@ietf.org, cellar-chairs@ietf.org, cellar@ietf.org, Michael Richardson <mcr+ietf@sandelman.ca>, "Peter B." <pb@das-werkstatt.com>
From: Jerome Martinez <jerome@mediaarea.net>
Date: Mon, 05 Oct 2020 10:05:04 +0200
X-VR-SPAMCAUSE: gggruggvucftvghtrhhoucdtuddrgedujedrgedvgddtudcutefuodetggdotefrodftvfcurfhrohhfihhlvgemucfqggfjpdevjffgvefmvefgnecuuegrihhlohhuthemucehtddtnecusecvtfgvtghiphhivghnthhsucdlqddutddtmdenucfjughrpefuvfhfhffkffgfgggjtgfgsehtkeertddtfeejnecuhfhrohhmpeflvghrohhmvgcuofgrrhhtihhnvgiiuceojhgvrhhomhgvsehmvgguihgrrghrvggrrdhnvghtqeenucggtffrrghtthgvrhhnpedvueegheeiiefhvefgvdfftdffkeekffetiedujedvkeelvdevieffheefgeejvdenucffohhmrghinhepihgvthhfrdhorhhgpdhgihhthhhusgdrtghomhdpfhhfmhhpvghgrdhorhhgpdifihhkihhpvgguihgrrdhorhhgnecukfhppedtrddtrddtrddtpdekgedrudegfedrudegjedrudegudenucevlhhushhtvghrufhiiigvpedtnecurfgrrhgrmhepmhhouggvpehsmhhtphdqohhuthdphhgvlhhopehplhgrhigvrheikeekrdhhrgdrohhvhhdrnhgvthdpihhnvghtpedtrddtrddtrddtpdhmrghilhhfrhhomhepjhgvrhhomhgvsehmvgguihgrrghrvggrrdhnvghtpdhrtghpthhtoheptggvlhhlrghrsehivghtfhdrohhrgh