Re: [Cfrg] [TLS] Salsa20 stream cipher in TLS

"David McGrew (mcgrew)" <mcgrew@cisco.com> Mon, 18 March 2013 19:25 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=2652; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1363634630; x=1364844230; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:in-reply-to: content-id:content-transfer-encoding:mime-version; bh=8vehR51qWhLI+badoKnlpXr05HUhctN0m30MFDYIVLc=; b=R62FaZ29XH2yLiJn/MJJdaVkDMkhpXhdCiVM0HTId6oMCYOogjqwCCZM rgdBVr6mvwF8f20tpsRlBamNREhkDaOqFEIvzmKCWbBqHoJ9TGosFP6cB 0mH1UAaOe+CpBYU2O8T1LCdRfTpuLaRkNaMD+WBE0JvV163H9MEDtwCrZ w=;