Re: [Cfrg] [CFRG] Safecurves v Brainpool / Rigid v Pseudorandom

"Igoe, Kevin M." <kmigoe@nsa.gov> Wed, 15 January 2014 17:01 UTC

From: "Igoe, Kevin M." <kmigoe@nsa.gov>
To: 'Watson Ladd' <watsonbladd@gmail.com>, David McGrew <mcgrew@cisco.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2014 17:00:42 +0000
References: <20140113230750.6111382.6841.8590@certicom.com> <52D48450.3070701@akr.io> <810C31990B57ED40B2062BA10D43FBF5C1F190@XMB116CNC.rim.net> <52D59C35.10807@cisco.com> <7BAC95F5A7E67643AAFB2C31BEE662D018B7ED7B6F@SC-VEXCH2.marvell.com> <CACsn0ckvQGGG9Fvif25DGVYvseaB1WHC27UoTs2Xpv4hncf8gw@mail.gmail.com> <52D68AA9.1020509@cisco.com> <CACsn0c=V3TpULhGfC18iqwGQQJjV4oLMO957CAD++mSvi_7t9w@mail.gmail.com>
x-originating-ip: [10.215.225.46]