Re: [Cfrg] Review of draft-irtf-cfrg-re-keying-08

"Stanislav V. Smyshlyaev" <smyshsv@gmail.com> Wed, 08 November 2017 16:26 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=6HZnFcTXht2UdyJQmry+GJNxmZ5gLGP4O9bxIiLT64c=; b=P4fELJTClasreqBfX66nIl/QgYf35lHAs8aLtc1ta9v6gsePkWgAOZXeDtOULMmfcT JKhytevDWSFmMGYzV/osO1tvJlC0vi0cDLY9qvE07U7Pk43S0LVQKkoIXq9clluctmIi ltWuf3gj/5ZIGMrAUVr3os4d0tOQURfTbAz5DL/pSFyAKV3mQDvhO18G0L/IqXNHflAE 7PJROIhp4XspAPS96fmnaye+I7JuIyFj1Gf/33ZVtBzUVeirQk72Nu5tmmv4eQ7j3/9L 92PVIw1OCnlb6zvMZtQLcfOxRkl+XEwNeePtOCaKZUIUEYjQbOY5CVuiMIZCTzgBnMys cFkw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=6HZnFcTXht2UdyJQmry+GJNxmZ5gLGP4O9bxIiLT64c=; b=lVWzzB4OfDHCEZCtjV4deDq0reYG5/2dNZx3PnaOXwQYCITcg1f4QRcEdmOHvRURvZ gGTo+hN3le7T5bJGZ/L6EDywb47Gmh7Gk5A8zaOysL42j7MC1l/oReIW0YxpjOwp/dHQ FCUX0wpteid1W/kFRBW69QoaMP6FrENjmaCtihxtzndUXeQDj2t3LvUg7Q80oaz6LE+0 1dbDsIk6212TuRCpBNCn/ZtkFCQUTN+asWAq/QqzLqsVwxcR+CN19pD20CszQ/pacxQY 9fGTr6RvyK79AmMXlxb+9/XRt+yy/7fvNJEGvM1U/SODRgmVxHyYfkKmSt5KT1K1fcCj nGuA==