Re: [Cfrg] ChaCha20 and Poly1305 for IPsec

David McGrew <mcgrew@cisco.com> Mon, 06 January 2014 23:00 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=3735; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1389049231; x=1390258831; h=message-id:date:from:mime-version:to:cc:subject: references:in-reply-to:content-transfer-encoding; bh=ZHbLUdLPPu9cbVUV1V24QXeeAPQgd1CGDocjur8aFks=; b=bPc6LOCGaPaFJKExRgdmYNQ7zQdK0+C8Zd56fCIxW+AAWqXYwEfO1RtC 0qrB5hlNqcBwJbOrxWHDZj1DYqcjv/AsFHAbtQSpqogwrHp0vzU9UZAoa 5st55/Tou3rAnOCg06a8RBrxuGoq0bEQ1O9AUv8KhbNoGuUAcsK4xpSG3 Q=;