Re: [Cfrg] authenticated encryption with replay protection (AERO) - internet draft

Watson Ladd <watsonbladd@gmail.com> Fri, 03 January 2014 02:26 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=FS4u2RwZCukTZBcT+LYjTw75T4xu2in7SpsRPU3ORAA=; b=fJUVa6TIK+lSOygdpBs+MN9CMhX66n9BcHXlGlb0n6XEKe+hAvseiyER9r1mOQUkAs hqyDAKdMu5st7NsaCQxR5MlOhl1VF3NDhwWcrVHY2Jfk3HFP1x0zCKCpwV4yJil12OsM YollCS99ZxhReJt1CQ1+qq4rwCG30BQ+bptjqzdU0xcTLPvPa0Jn6vQz756nxVlMabV3 diwVwe6MmHqta65Ws+ud1tiCMRfG/NjqUmCSBnZlIC+n23V24SeZKjE/aLmkc/dwAYD6 7gjrcj4+vRNmXLMdwbwY9LPvtBY8ixa5p8A+BNzyFFUf62hwhmEzG1sy6j3bQ4g1+Fsd Fk2Q==