Re: [Cfrg] Requesting removal of CFRG co-chair

Stephen Farrell <stephen.farrell@cs.tcd.ie> Tue, 24 December 2013 03:13 UTC

Date: Tue, 24 Dec 2013 03:12:25 +0000
From: Stephen Farrell <stephen.farrell@cs.tcd.ie>
To: John Viega <john@viega.org>, Tao Effect <contact@taoeffect.com>
References: <201312212237.rBLMbo5i016331@sylvester.rhmr.com> <5FA05FD6-59A5-40EC-A3F6-A542E37C3224@taoeffect.com> <31D844CE-CCC8-4A4A-90A1-064D7B205E13@taoeffect.com> <CEDB64D7.2B148%paul@marvell.com> <CACsn0ckpB+9GHHb37xJ6BrpK3SL1aPe2-_nPwbDZKMAjMFg0Sg@mail.gmail.com> <8ac4396af38c4be34935361ed36ca5f6.squirrel@www.trepanning.net> <CACsn0c=96TPU5+WbkU=k3=S2r14Oho+frMVJ8zcZoEjXpYS9KA@mail.gmail.com> <e48e9ab7885ad9bd9c35def72ad429d7.squirrel@www.trepanning.net> <52B7E1EF.80808@akr.io> <CABqy+so1weyHXKVLU0LPmv4nWg+E4VN_Z4uCapSASepf+LfQNQ@mail.gmail.com> <7376E700-6334-46A3-AD8E-1EDF9C67DC97@taoeffect.com> <BD34B825-0FC3-4AF8-8C1B-7DD51FB0EB2D@checkpoint.com> <9F2BED3F-A998-4D6E-90B1-481DD288C1D1@viega.org> <CE560688-634D-4777-84E2-5AB195DE402C@taoeffect.com> <8DFC6EDC-FB87-4960-950A-146C925D2A96@taoeffect.com> <CAL02cgT_WJLwuTdCnZQxPHPXT0Z8m0q3jH4RwE68f5nCBW=sQA@mail.gmail.com> <20764FF8-0311-48B1-AD1E-63841EBF0A34@taoeffect.com> <63CBECCE-D362-40C9-BB40-D9DC6D9AF3D8@viega.org>