Re: [Cfrg] Benchmarks: 384 vs 389 vs Goldilocks vs ... on Haswell

Watson Ladd <watsonbladd@gmail.com> Wed, 31 December 2014 21:01 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=W8Kvb6cOcI7BEh8CDDgY8G3EezaQwkdAYQ4z9j0KpBc=; b=CZN+jHiQMuKTRkAyH/3PIvOB0yXQ4r8jLxSB2Kebq87Up6BgBVTmzcaKUS6eHD1Feo eWkUNKQysisLCqbTgd+HthaQLjnjJWvUULjg4kB/2JHzDGes0UOAkv6HOaZByGYG/b2r QGCiF7v7wjwmtolAdZg3RJnyCF5wrcfwQsLKL1QJ9hgIBAPmYIc/bCMmEPAFfrJvEi5m 2y+jdRDTuHyXkJQYAzceXSqiXqilyCcO/hzdy8PONrOcnljOT7yw1pywyzctKqeZ6+XD iFxt04NhwiK/Y1Ps+8mKo6Nc2TAxEN0vSk4bDiPjqeKgQlpxDzEnKVFEYee+bmoJz8U7 PCug==