Re: [Cfrg] Multi-recipient public key authenticated encryption

Paul Grubbs <pag225@cornell.edu> Thu, 07 May 2020 20:38 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=cornell.edu; s=g.20171207; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=aGdGn48+fO4rXIUpt36Nck/ezTLNe6coGvfisOfklEo=; b=Xmk64g5nc8clsfbQEdNNoS2HcA7sVKcxxCM8IS8ehS9TxrQ3zxMaMTZyhx/u9Nlbi4 IlXlmU99RJO+WA5jyOcSrVIXSGtTD7bP8Mati3eNGudj/aGCPPpips19zUXxXuWfXvkn oZ809lcZzBQEYh+7c5+HSQbeiHPROOkZUAd8KevpwYAI84P0DlBroOWKs/VvMNohguFg pfoDSU0Cta3xA9XRNkPigu0W60qJkBPSpznKFapVhb7iOsdyimPyba2VH0BYAR6GCgoa 2a1ghDjo9fnouWNi+i2EWv7sdkKN2Gkc4XrhMJDWK3IHRP+OihGSg4EgisvLxejEfSBL d8Ng==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=aGdGn48+fO4rXIUpt36Nck/ezTLNe6coGvfisOfklEo=; b=JvdjwAUlLBAsKmOv4s1N3YDN/9kr3SheTHgUCR5W0HeTQ0ggfi4F190Wvgev1vZ9bB r36Ci72pfbMyqv0SrZRg12m4kIW655a550XnVdok+NXFyqVcfUSE8qwdHM5Xl1oIoI4K kkjEIiTkGp3c1g7auMEK5co/SgX7F5MtWOAuPInXnhkW/mFs5qU4ppXn9vcUqWXtoGin eDbt2AMotyFH8Z3uPqRpjRxCfX2P4CMGEP8bzCa0SZ2+n7cICqMhdVsCogqDCBbkuswZ NgT56DDzXFQoRavnStGuZFPPspKWuVW6x9xZpViATwJZxJdkrVvT0xUNBBNk2eqVUKNl gZ8Q==