Re: [Cfrg] RGLC on draft-irtf-cfrg-pairing-friendly-curves-07

Yumi Sakemi <yumi.sakemi@lepidum.co.jp> Mon, 13 July 2020 15:11 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=lepidum-co-jp.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-transfer-encoding; bh=+1TD9un7dsWu2Z/nTZ0k3r2OsIwxzvm1+ZARVTPgjMw=; b=xivZuscGoaSEvry9/rM4OJEGyYKdn+iKQWsOl4f+9BEH1swBwfD02dTwfL/iCxHutX tjeZ7QJx8MRxXcTrZISuAo3YL6mY/WOz0oZE+ocQPLPH2zdd5HNvlxvcZ6+768Npzwbe WEwXgqrJcob3dMsFkXI9aevCrhyXI6sZ0XGP+7vA7ae6ekVuI4dzSEZG5m+xEB2Ik6Vx LuKPtn0YBl6mUmxteWr9/TmCWvPZWIqcvNWkDH9W+llxeOOMYlLK9hL3Nal9rNIlXYDt tOAlg8BYsU4ioX1S23jatiFejTYxHjzPPaQ7gJvTIHoF17g4tdWp0aEnGkBSVxNsMKsK r2Jg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc:content-transfer-encoding; bh=+1TD9un7dsWu2Z/nTZ0k3r2OsIwxzvm1+ZARVTPgjMw=; b=BCZUUMuFtRFMXOh5vuHX08VtdHU6iGXGT2MvO6hdB4cIsTCXF4r+2Tqv1BkWPLiX2T t61erz2uBK1KrEO9zV93+MQEE6E2G8iUTzHyvDtnQmiBgIEzR3uyCyFARIddqCzuvQCI tiV88/VQqPyojXIYyROd3m6Rkq24HgxiIIiDsxeK1GhK4N50PSYyPF4fOgF/+OGNuiWf QxYLlhxdHCNFKjhUFcC1jP03D4RqJBeiJllBu7La3W3gfa4rv0nXn2mj/3pnuLsJtQ9B i9tM0YRul1+PHMjgVMIznt/wxq0t4VncvXv0SBmT9Nb6b38vIgbkyeOZeuul8zSE08VZ geMQ==