Re: [Cfrg] Round 2 of the PAKE selection process

"Stanislav V. Smyshlyaev" <smyshsv@gmail.com> Thu, 21 November 2019 13:14 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=biOx0jABYMnbncTs4LSWqmFkF+JTSmDSW+2BoomJQJ0=; b=RD11aqk0OeV7t3Ya9AgiTfvQPzZt8n31GCOH+GLFiy+lYO8PkHTI/C+MJyTKDRKPaV 17RmcZyhQdIcNXTMr5CMPiqMoMtPxeooOISI6hkKtPqa3qlGdYhX853F8t52oV1BrCYY qb066WMN3+ZNIt0b+rXbTCa0HRjLWioYvl0NnxQAlCLfftlKZeXvciJKYAjvKDiUN9mI uKXYjV+OM+fGvRGU52umwnqjIeNAxVqeE3ZHZgPzdYRyNyuFtCUZ3EvgnzOdOTZgTHNA ctMg8EdoZlofnlV6WkEmrYMxCA1uujTMOxtjmjUqGFkE7CImotbNvaOk27T32aTFLG3u CxpA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=biOx0jABYMnbncTs4LSWqmFkF+JTSmDSW+2BoomJQJ0=; b=lbII0vg0udjD/PzUyJVlh3/tVC+bjIHVoO6N/2hALhzgCqKDizc5rMAq/SZEUOejLX F6qBEHe0QgvIwk7zRKRnaJiK7lhK4PfoncP+ns+GUSfoZd1RsN70tcSK12YucZ23hJQf g6EvwFgTZuZGIsYtJm19OuBUZ47M6ZKMXi3rDwqzvkiKpMAt6eeOEtb7LMLKKa2vBMwh isQq7yjw+RZPgHBmzYV7eW22nWecDlXy1hQ6pGQTafKcy7Bo4QZL4Rl9GaVqRTNWcdTc wPHjIvtR1Oz7qMtuAaNwjTGVOFfqaTq1uC5C+sF8aJqirrGPzbDzG+yqhoi5q1SZvaK/ TvLg==
References: <CAMr0u6nPQxO5X1Txoeh5X7jN=eHscRCBH0HJW=3tbqUdjn8N4Q@mail.gmail.com> <BA639DCD-B3B9-40BD-AF6D-1A4CE9425A03@live.warwick.ac.uk> <CAMr0u6mDx_NnvJq_LpRZSBkWe707mn=HBrELeXsjYXvTTMtzRw@mail.gmail.com> <CAMr0u6n2Hp-h_hey=Z7ucjSWCV+0pYovtYbW0SX0f9Hw4Rqn4A@mail.gmail.com> <8DDC5DF8-B89C-461C-AA33-9C7F616A3540@live.warwick.ac.uk> <CAMr0u6k97t8BVPEeJ2ZW4DZheb2s7PeKkdoXQLmYcTEvntN7ow@mail.gmail.com> <CAB4EDC7-A341-4340-926D-AA8EA829A81E@live.warwick.ac.uk>