[Cfrg] Curve25519 meets NUMS rigidity definition

Watson Ladd <watsonbladd@gmail.com> Sat, 03 January 2015 18:07 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=uT8tHgIWT++Ex9oLgYU9SMTKG+iMae4YBqqEADPRz1o=; b=Qi2wNAbXl1PxoPEd+MxYO0CWmyapV25m8uoMIMbPkdYEUNtp3F3Dhn6RceX4xwRlgg rm2Yqy455XO2g5DKHnRuKEHtmcUZ+efjMdsoEGW9nrf6hhbirBI/2SOt2wpsG/lS4ewZ XfsLsF2lCpVpBQyZpwdgjb1gyBG4lN0RINtsIY0zpgbe94urDWFFO+24YQveMPFdFgEe K5EJWBkYySmD2ad83Ed4pHRB4zI0yP2T2vRWXOGW4o9x8KFO7Bl75zMMesEANl5q9vyn ONDRTuXaMOiuqfbYVYHBhMHTZ6qtz9O6Z6a/2AGMb/iokFo65OBqtglmCCxqsBHvNhRn 1liw==