Re: [Cfrg] I-D Action: draft-irtf-cfrg-xmss-hash-based-signatures-06.txt

"A. Huelsing" <ietf@huelsing.net> Mon, 25 July 2016 14:18 UTC

To: Stephen Farrell <stephen.farrell@cs.tcd.ie>, Watson Ladd <watsonbladd@gmail.com>
References: <20160706144508.25995.18605.idtracker@ietfa.amsl.com> <577D1B6E.1020506@huelsing.net> <D3B93AC9.7187E%kenny.paterson@rhul.ac.uk> <994C5976EA09B556.08963792-86E6-4CE4-95FB-23F0F6046EC0@mail.outlook.com> <C6F5FDF9-6A09-4ECB-AAF5-985BF06F0F83@rhul.ac.uk> <69e0bf26-c079-75fb-0a5c-751bf3581016@cs.tcd.ie> <CACsn0cnU1UM1_4Y7at7ov0rr94-YWm0Boogs7R916P2Lk_BpPw@mail.gmail.com> <21d8f293-d302-6ead-66d9-cc05db238348@cs.tcd.ie> <454b1115-787b-f148-1448-58e7de1620c7@huelsing.net> <d8c335ef-f486-708f-5736-03a1a3a947f0@cs.tcd.ie>