Re: [Cfrg] Response to the request to remove CFRG co-chair

Stephen Farrell <stephen.farrell@cs.tcd.ie> Fri, 10 January 2014 16:19 UTC

Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2014 16:18:51 +0000
From: Stephen Farrell <stephen.farrell@cs.tcd.ie>
To: Trevor Perrin <trevp@trevp.net>
References: <492D56BD-6F33-480D-877E-02D907C5F4AA@netapp.com> <CAGZ8ZG37MoEMaPwjJynCceGpjoPASXd5CC9AG1bzdm8ZFPpDtA@mail.gmail.com> <52CD4637.2070207@cisco.com> <20140108134213.GA26603@netbook.cypherspace.org> <853B0E5F-E5AC-4CE0-BCBC-602828D4AEE7@viega.org> <20140108151722.GA4441@netbook.cypherspace.org> <52CD7ACC.4060305@cs.tcd.ie> <CAGZ8ZG3ARN0AzPcRTKdnCJ0ndhxRUV6aVy2nrVWm-wGH20gsFA@mail.gmail.com> <52CE7744.7010904@cs.tcd.ie> <CAGZ8ZG3S-rtsu-Kgwkb_XVPbvS0HGzzsc6hwcs2xqeThHcbg5Q@mail.gmail.com>