Re: [Cfrg] Formal request from TLS WG to CFRG for new elliptic curves

Watson Ladd <watsonbladd@gmail.com> Sun, 20 July 2014 04:50 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=HMGfdCM9UdfhsP40WIPtqKmo8GapKDlJLK2nwCPGvHg=; b=g7DEyBLuxPBx2WvZpJefod8vUT58N2LjA74fKRCW2Zlp2djKDEm4XNE53/+BABwN8a +kGAc6xBGkoUjDHoSla3q0Lslw7gfLAC+U/USMUgHJ0694HkAngDsRdZs6LFdeXgYUGh nILk6OzSaSt4n2n9E2jXcIuCRd/6YoV8pS8rExRalFLFNuUphapK0JkTREmL1Ym6ku2h TV3T/cJwZtPtYzcpZsScS8/6s91LDZ/ICr3V6xJLD74mEkldxkNNydmUb/Vha2bOIRno Va4bfXbhavxN0A+bow0er+uObTYlB/dA2ThQMGxvW5Jn2JzNadwPCZuRycU+YGOUil3x VpkA==