Re: [Cfrg] Practical summary of ECDH in TLS regarding the curve features

Andrey Jivsov <crypto@brainhub.org> Mon, 28 July 2014 01:40 UTC

Date: Sun, 27 Jul 2014 18:40:34 -0700
From: Andrey Jivsov <crypto@brainhub.org>
To: Watson Ladd <watsonbladd@gmail.com>
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=comcast.net; s=q20140121; t=1406511635; bh=Yu1JFWEU2zLebso+ZWyEtSZhO20jFRuLcmege0lCjGc=; h=Received:Received:Message-ID:Date:From:MIME-Version:To:Subject: Content-Type; b=R0ooF5fquOHt6V3KSWoPKqwJp5PssHBKkSp3ST/hBQu4t8KU0P4XLl86OS7dOuV1i 0/UcYNXhKUtwcAcQ73YDLPUrKlapg/Fqa7DZt/nbbaRa85+Yts0z1cUe2FVIlWbw78 2dr9hTCWloFHDKzhGStMyPn1GWzScc9moRtt91NDOYefDPdRSBS/6mn9bAsTgIJ4kN FcQIKrKOOnPmo93k3/Dd6SSRMB9DJWgTDwgZYOsgHNl/PQl/VIT4A7ymYnfZX+I60F Jk98mso0lh1T47cUUMlNd1ZnBwwXL8rH7fTQxwDXu7GO6qj5DLG6rWq6LNyXKtcj1f FRIndrpZIp2YQ==