Re: [Cfrg] OPAQUE responses (PAKE Selection Process: Round 2, Stage 2)

"Stanislav V. Smyshlyaev" <smyshsv@gmail.com> Mon, 10 February 2020 16:24 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=IBLCsEfByyD/GQx9itQQyWsi/waAUzsgyZmzT9qsUNE=; b=F4qLJLIJkxO8lmlqwKd3zob5yh4KLceJ3L1/yg2T2cTppMa1OGuykHs5TC6k1+HYmH 1ezsv2iDxzwf5QRsp5XJhX7D5d33Wq2D/udKrkK2KqO8frjEF5Uu/kMIjuhh0Ug9e7fS IQko66CYpbSDq3j0SeLf4REH4WrvOY00iTThAkadO2KxKEHtNHikEdWSQheDSfjr1Zab HbN67Dxej2wM+MASZzvz/nBY6NzdHIsoOuDneFtw+kCeHdSoToqfI7ejitYYUpTlZL2l Df7odU8SnOQNUEGcyqhNStH/+pftYX8OoKxFWaAzvU2/UHqdD0A6vDdlgKl1hp0QkWeQ juVw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=IBLCsEfByyD/GQx9itQQyWsi/waAUzsgyZmzT9qsUNE=; b=RfTVCqIBcmu8M9ogd3AWdIw5W+sS1UCboDt8JEXM9mOjH7CIKzAlAKORVFQX2tDCVR BINrANiTPP5GLwi7geEwGQ7PiCOtkFHTUNfx0videLRLYwjEAruqhABhBjTFflF35krh 4hGASOdSgaF+q0NzyXw/vbWENB8OeOWMJ3/r1MGzT7MO5ro0CVLi5cqXtEIr80mwA1g1 7iRAgWVxR+redYeqdvCoLi9BwhJ+3lgkIxJaavY+iB422edQi/DX8IK6/rfJbSgpGRvC nED0C4fjloJgte5FCbHUddj08ogavp4Da8GBfD7LVNNEEuRVppEXRhlz0DgXMeDjj+um OxSA==