Re: [Cfrg] Practical summary of ECDH in TLS regarding the curve features

Watson Ladd <watsonbladd@gmail.com> Mon, 28 July 2014 03:19 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=GSKPQeI+XZECt762x7JAST/kKkT2aPK4UxUIAtlNkV0=; b=XP+SvFdoPfpx+124ZNm7T+rfEautAe3+l588oXRUguGdPUJZrD3iZGlYdRHmRTnTFs VN3DN+QRrTnrv05gWYu+lO3lWOcd6DWFldOrlGMYjvG/S3M5JSUwAR8eIxImSxhN/jbZ JD3oHkRP0TxhfOSKBwMP0gaP+wnmukBJOT86UBbf4jfdmhfD+f03r4iEGW14cbaXUHXN dif47WbR8oOr5sJ01vZDLskrCRwmgSonbzssO2gfOsTrWG9i/GvF7WNIMHbVQhMdy/kX bU64zUeGO0/CS1pGmH9gvdrgvcy0WyS4a/H9I2Z5+J+CoZFdbZ/SDB3wvArcXd6bIwfv IP2A==