Re: [Cfrg] [irsg] IRSG review of draft-irtf-cfrg-xmss-hash-based-signatures-08

Stephen Farrell <stephen.farrell@cs.tcd.ie> Tue, 20 June 2017 11:45 UTC

To: "A. Huelsing" <ietf@huelsing.net>, "Paterson, Kenny" <Kenny.Paterson@rhul.ac.uk>, Alexey Melnikov <alexey.melnikov@isode.com>, "cfrg@irtf.org" <Cfrg@irtf.org>
Cc: "draft-irtf-cfrg-xmss-hash-based-signatures@ietf.org" <draft-irtf-cfrg-xmss-hash-based-signatures@ietf.org>
References: <D4FDAF9D.8D586%kenny.paterson@rhul.ac.uk> <9a878527-5ab9-5429-7c5d-4f7e4ca4e8db@isode.com> <08944dc3-9086-ed47-cc1b-54248b3dac70@cs.tcd.ie> <D566ADE0.963E4%kenny.paterson@rhul.ac.uk> <9e6b6146-e376-86cb-70be-0127a3e72d16@cs.tcd.ie> <D56DBB2C.96A67%kenny.paterson@rhul.ac.uk> <6f90e485-01f4-5ad8-49ef-e51c52e01a46@cs.tcd.ie> <5e328e85-a8a1-67f1-3853-418309b04a17@huelsing.net> <4180756b-b718-05ce-2ea0-b8bf65fa8711@cs.tcd.ie>