Re: [Cfrg] RFCs for wider-block RC6 and OCB

"David McGrew (mcgrew)" <mcgrew@cisco.com> Thu, 18 October 2018 15:33 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=5778; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1539876791; x=1541086391; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:content-id:content-transfer-encoding: mime-version; bh=DDP2jshowoUq7uQRVk1cnMow/IWXX1iPnZlWWPjJ6Kw=; b=TKsqoH5vJnbvWTLWakiWuv8S9CxF1dQ2cbD/qtwmf19UMUBCOpAWFvmU wGXbfeFyRFqT8E6CTHoKUBimszBDt10WhGrFVKxWz7mQS5UgCWoNBoMWU XWehgzvnK04saf9DGbX4a+JOlGlpt8tq/u+JhMddWRs9jCEXvh6UD0fIq o=;