Re: [Cfrg] Request For Comments: OCB Internet-Draft

David McGrew <mcgrew@cisco.com> Wed, 03 August 2011 12:51 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=mcgrew@cisco.com; l=1562; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1312375894; x=1313585494; h=cc:message-id:from:to:in-reply-to: content-transfer-encoding:mime-version:subject:date: references; bh=ORYBkftKFRC2XKqR4b59+EX3vC11zXgvkZeYgxOoLxQ=; b=fQHUxon7vDlN7n5NtUoDYXPbYDkMUjfZbmXBiFKmLiGPQV0z2IMgQXpc osNDpOiKrF4bB7mZFm9Qrt8d9Hz2MBg9osb3A26SawudqSX4B9aUAHcaE gMnSPf2/W8CKKTcvkaUdiWnUbpBRHB+D9v3dswlrMwF8KJXqVIm7NltM6 8=;