[Cfrg] problems with draft-josefsson-salsa20-tls-02

David McGrew <mcgrew@cisco.com> Wed, 14 August 2013 20:32 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=6428; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1376512360; x=1377721960; h=message-id:subject:from:to:cc:date:in-reply-to: references:mime-version:content-transfer-encoding; bh=PJIY2iMweEoEQyal5HoPfKwRJucla9vGA8l+EJ/wAdw=; b=FMyWWotEKI4tZG5ep9ixOyTPefVxho9dzzKgw8jxVlSdXgOZ/tTdWcX1 e8fooGCPK9eZys36axB33qQ1DkZ8nQ8ZGU9KUYjS4RiKyC6IoEwa/7SB4 j92g3Kiq6YoplVyLVve3YXluaUhkSZagVVR3QnLKpY5hEzsSslYBULbH2 o=;