Re: [Cfrg] Requesting removal of CFRG co-chair

Adam Back <adam@cypherspace.org> Mon, 23 December 2013 10:02 UTC

Date: Mon, 23 Dec 2013 11:02:03 +0100
From: Adam Back <adam@cypherspace.org>
To: Dan Harkins <dharkins@lounge.org>
References: <201312212237.rBLMbo5i016331@sylvester.rhmr.com> <5FA05FD6-59A5-40EC-A3F6-A542E37C3224@taoeffect.com> <31D844CE-CCC8-4A4A-90A1-064D7B205E13@taoeffect.com> <CEDB64D7.2B148%paul@marvell.com> <CACsn0ckpB+9GHHb37xJ6BrpK3SL1aPe2-_nPwbDZKMAjMFg0Sg@mail.gmail.com> <8ac4396af38c4be34935361ed36ca5f6.squirrel@www.trepanning.net> <CACsn0c=96TPU5+WbkU=k3=S2r14Oho+frMVJ8zcZoEjXpYS9KA@mail.gmail.com> <e48e9ab7885ad9bd9c35def72ad429d7.squirrel@www.trepanning.net> <52B7E1EF.80808@akr.io> <1f646e2f7cad7ec0156536dfcfb6ff2d.squirrel@www.trepanning.net>
X-Provags-ID: V02:K0:t2RMHmYOw5puVDuFmfhkLQCiKB1jprxEdamxPCtNBeU fozC1WT7oJBpAG5IQbLuJlGCdvMAIY/avy09PeQqVSqt/+FAbo NHCd4YGfdzv5aTDEz6Iqg4OnfmfzLhkHPWVprXtmKJCPSumWpO uiZWrzJ9gWg4fVDcV+p4gYn59BB+jVNKp9x3BDPPOZ0JwcU9JQ LznMBUSwC3rhZnuSaHF585lxbvZSlc5E6HA7SuqejfwoGZoaMS srXUBrVw/cGAawdpvofgzTrvdL6SG1K21oYWaYy+MmuYp/YW4+ FxtjJvkouD41UtBMtF2PDoTTGpIO28OSTHRZh8mMF2XXX2d3Fm kkN88Vyrh86smo90Y9IkcG26sfdVvmQChwO4CdURY