Re: [CGA-EXT] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-rgaglian-csi-send-ski-ta-nametype-00

marcelo bagnulo braun <marcelo@it.uc3m.es> Tue, 06 October 2009 18:30 UTC

Date: Tue, 06 Oct 2009 20:32:10 +0200
From: marcelo bagnulo braun <marcelo@it.uc3m.es>
To: Roque Gagliano <roque@lacnic.net>
Cc: cga-ext@ietf.org
Subject: Re: [CGA-EXT] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-rgaglian-csi-send-ski-ta-nametype-00

ah, perfect then!

I guess i got confused by the title of the section that reads:

3.  SEND SKI trust anchor identifier option

But you are not defining a SEND SKI trust anchor identifier option but
you are defining a SKI NAME TYPE, correct?

If so, i don't think we need to update rfc3971, we just need to publish
this document as STD RFC, correct?

Regards, marcelo